Recent Graduate - Sales Professional
As a well-organized, self-motivated, professional, sales-oriented individual, you will be required to understand the business and strategic objectives of companies in your territory with the goal of generating sales through creative solutions that help these companies meet their business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
• Setting objectives and developing strategic solutions in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
• Development of annual account/business plans.
• Attainment of account development objectives as well as short-term revenue targets.
• Completing sales forecasts and other activity feedback in a timely fashion.
• Ensuring a superior level of customer satisfaction is achieved to assist in customer retention and market expansion.
• Adhering to business practice guidelines.
Account management and customer care are paramount to this position. The successful candidate must have a strong customer service orientation. In addition, he/she will possess:
• Post-secondary education
• Good understanding of PC-based systems, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Ability to evaluate accounts and assess potential opportunities.
• Ability to work with and support other territory representatives in the enhancement of revenues and expanding market share.
• Relevant prior outside sales experience is not a requirement.
• Car required.
To the Successful Candidate, We Offer:
• A competitive remuneration package.
• Comprehensive benefit plan.
• Product and service training.
• An excellent opportunity for career progression.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.